You (the Customer) must read and agree to these terms and conditions before You can join. Please read them carefully. By purchasing a Membership to the Site, You become a Subscriber to the Site and you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (the "Agreement"). This agreement is subject to change by PennCat LLC at any time, without prior notice and changes are effective without notice upon each Subscriber.
By purchasing a Trial Membership you can view a maximum of three scenes. While being a member, You agree to be able to purchase items by clicking on the purchase buttons. Therefore, You are responsible for keeping control on your username and password. PennCat LLC, shall not be held responsible for any loss or unlawful use of such username and/or password by any third party other than You, or by any purchase made by any third party without your consent.
By purchasing a Membership to the site, You agree and consent for PennCat LLC, to keep and store your data, such data to be used in relation to the exploitation of the Site and to promote products and services directly related to those purchased by You and/or to inform You of any new products or services in the adult business.
The Customers' memberships will be automatically renewed for the relevant rebilling period corresponding to each individual membership upon expiration of such period, unless the Service Provider is notified via Customer Service 1 day prior to membership expiration. In the event of a trial membership offered by PennCat LLC which renews to a full membership 24 hours after sign-up, the Customer must cancel the membership within that 24 hour trial period by following the instructions at Customer Service. In order to avoid the membership converting into a full membership and the Customer being charged the relevant rebilling membership fee. The pre-authorization is not a charge to the credit card, however, the then applicable monthly membership charge may be reserved against the member's available credit card limit and will only be charged to the Customers' credit card account if the Customer does not cancel the trial within the 24 hour trial period. The Service Provider will not be held responsible for bank charges, fees or penalties due to overdrawn or delinquent Customers' accounts. Any refund made by the Service Provider in relation to any credit card payment associated with membership fees will be credited back to the same credit card account as was used for the relevant membership(s).
The company provides refunds in cases for any overcharging of a membership subscription and for any technological issue due to the company's failure. Technical failures resulting from the consumer's end will be refunded in the sole discretion of the company. The company provides refunds as well to customers who within a seven-working-day period inform the company of their will to retract, provided that in such a period they have not used the service purchased. In that particular case the expenses directly related to the refund will be charged to the customer.
The company will not provide refund in case of lose or unlawful use of the username and/or password of the Customer.
In the event that a refund is issued, ALL refunds will be made by crediting the credit card that was used to make the original purchase. NO refunds will be made by cash or check.
The subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees according to the then-current terms of the Site.
Subscription to the Service may be terminated at any time, and without cause, by either PennCat LLC, the Site or the Subscriber upon notification of the other by electronic or conventional mail. The subscriptions are automatically renewable if not cancelled through the user's corresponding biller. In case of loss of biller information contact https://support.stiffia.com
Memberships to the Site are provided for personal, non-commerical use by customers of the Site. Commercial use of the site, or any material located on it, is strictly prohibited. In addition, you may not modify any of the materials found on the Site; use them for any public display, performance, sale or rental; remove, modify or alter any copyright or other proprietary notice, or trademarks therefrom; or transfer any material located on the Site to any other person.
PennCat LLC and the Site reserve the right to terminate this license at any time if you breach the terms of this agreement, in which case you will be obligated to immediately destroy any information downloaded, printed or otherwise copied from the Site.
Access to and use of the Site is through a combination of a username and a password (login). Each Subscriber must keep his or her login strictly confidential. For security reasons, PennCat LLC will not release passwords for any reason, to anyone other than the Subscriber, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Site is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
PennCat LLC - 3901 A Main Street, Suite 201 Philadelphia, PA 19127 USA
Gasm may invite you to submit material, including photographs, feedback data such as questions, comments, suggestions and any other response (‘content), to the Site (particularly to the ‘Contributors Galleries’, ‘Bikini Competition’ and ‘Messaging’ sections of the Site).
1.1. You may submit Material to the Site, provided that such Material:
1.2. Gasm shall not be responsible for monitoring and exercising editorial control over Material submitted to the Site. Gasm nevertheless reserves the right to monitor Material submitted to the Site, and to remove or edit any Material which it finds, in its sole discretion, to be contrary to the Terms and Conditions, Posting Rules or otherwise deemed to be inappropriate by the management of Gasm.
1.3. Gasm reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel any account without refund or pay if there is any breach or breaches of the guidelines set in 1.1. and 1.4.
1.4. You warrant and represent that:
PennCat LLC - 3901 A Main Street, Suite 201 Philadelphia, PA 19127 USA
PennCat LLC Partnership Program - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions reflect the obligations of the user identified by the personal data, address and e-mail address specified in the sign-up/registration form (hereinafter referred to as 'you' or 'your', 'affiliate' or 'affiliate member(s)' ) and PennCat LLC when you use PennCat LLC's PennCat LLC program to promote PennCat LLC's websites. All conditions must be adhered to, and are legally binding. You are responsible for reading and respecting all the conditions defined by PennCat LLC. If the conditions are not respected, your account will be terminated and the payment void. No warnings will be issued, and no reasons or excuses will be accepted.
The following describes the general restrictions and obligations that have to be followed by you, independently of the specific program used by you to promote PennCat LLC's websites.
RESTRICTIONS AND OBLIGATIONS:
1. You must be at least 18 years of age (or 21 years of age where 21 is the age of majority in your country/state) to signup or use the Program.
2. The surfer has to click on the banner/text link promoting a specific site from PennCat LLC for that site to be loaded. PennCat LLC must at all-time be able to track your hits and visit the websites from where the visitors are coming from. All hits must come from your own web page(s). You are not authorized to use PennCat LLC's name, URL or anything associated with PennCat LLC or its websites outside of your website(s).
3. We grant to you the limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable and revocable license, during the term of this Agreement, to use graphics, including banners, text, audio and visual content and other intellectual properties (hereinafter 'marks') owned by us for the sole purpose of marketing, advertising and promoting Program `s Site(s). The license herein granted shall automatically and immediately cease upon the termination of this Agreement.
4. No SPAM will be tolerated. Should PennCat LLC receive complaints due to unsolicited emails sent by or via you, you will be on our blacklist and your account will be terminated immediately and payment will be void. This condition applies to, but is not limited to, newsgroup postings, email links, malware, spyware and any other form of illegal content distribution etc.
5. Affiliate members are not permitted to use PennCat LLC's sign up forms within a co-registration or automated transfer process. PennCat LLC is under no obligation to pay for subscribers generated using either of these methods. The form action for subscription must be to PennCat LLC servers, and initiated by the surfer. Failure of an affiliate in this regard will result in PennCat LLC canceling all payments due to that affiliate.
6. Any misrepresentation of our site(s), including (but not limited to) misrepresenting the cost of membership, terms of membership, or content contained within our site(s) and exploitation of our terms and conditions, instructing the member to signup and cancel is not permitted in any way.
7. Affiliate members are not permitted to display a PennCat LLC sign up form on mailing list unsubscribe pages. PennCat LLC wants to protect the risk of SPAM complaints that are often associated with this type of form implementation. PennCat LLC is under no obligation to pay for signups generated from unsubscribe pages.
8. You may not promote our PennCat LLC program on or to sites that promote or contain content pertaining to or displaying child pornography 'actual' or 'suggested', molestation, bestiality, rape/torture, hate crimes/hate propaganda, acts of violence, or other illegal content, any references to 'Lolita', 'Pre-Teen' and 'youngest', any URL names implying any unqualified content or any other sites displaying illegal material, password selling or trading. Nor may you promote our PennCat LLC program on any other non-adult web sites unless you have received an authorization before doing so from PennCat LLC. If you not do so, your account will be terminated and the payment void.
9. Sites that promote illegal activity, anti-government activity or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, sexual orientation or physical disability are not permitted to participate in PennCat LLC's PennCat LLC program.
10. Any affiliate member who violates or infringes upon 3rd party copyright, trademark, patent, or any intellectual property rights will have their account terminated immediately, this includes, but is not limited, fraudulent activity against any other program. Termination will result if you are found to be profiting from the false submission of names, using executable files to scam other online ventures and/or if you are in any way committing fraud against 3rd party companies.
11. You may not keep a copy of any of the names or associated data they generate through the PennCat LLC program. PennCat LLC retains sole and exclusive rights to this data.
12 If you cheat anywhere on the PennCat LLC network, you will lose all accounts in all programs and will not be allowed to gain access to a new accounts. Credit card fraud is closely monitored and will not be tolerated by PennCat LLC. Misleading advertising by you will be considered as cheating. In the event that any sort of mechanism that falsely generates hits and/or signups to the website is detected by PennCat LLC, you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and earnings will not be paid.
13. PennCat LLC reserves the right to terminate any affiliate for any reason, including but not limited to, fraud or suspected fraud. Fraud includes, but is not limited to, the submission of unauthorized email signups, the creation of new email addresses for submission by the affiliate, or changing HTML or other code related to the affiliate program. PennCat LLC is not obligated to pay the balance of a terminated affiliate's account.
14. Referring an affiliate who already exists in the affiliate database is not supported by PennCat LLC. Doing so may result in your termination from the program without compensation.
15. Affiliates will not receive referral commissions from referred affiliates who are terminated from the program for any reason.
16. PennCat LLC reserves the right to suspend and/or cancel payment to an affiliate who has been found to have altered, changed and/or modified the HTML of the PennCat LLC sign up form. The PennCat LLC sign up form must be in its original format, which must contain the original amount of lists, the proper pre-checked boxes, an email and zip code form submission field, etc. Permission is needed to make modifications. Contact us for details.
17. PennCat LLC is not obligated in any way to reveal the reasons for termination of referred affiliates. PennCat LLC will not release information on an affiliate unless fraud and/or abuse has been committed against a third party program. The final decision regarding account status and information will be made by PennCat LLC in the case of a request for information by a third party program/venture.
18. In no event shall PennCat LLC be liable to you for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising out of the use or inability to use the PennCat LLC Program, including your use of the PennCat LLC Program for any other purpose than what has been stated in these terms and conditions, even if PennCat LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. PennCat LLC's aggregate liability, if any, arising out of or in any way related to its performance of the services provided for under these terms and conditions shall be limited to EUR 50,00 (fifty euro); and in no event shall PennCat LLC, its staff, its agents, or its suppliers pay for incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, even if they have been advised of or should have foreseen, the possibility of such damages.
19. PennCat LLC shall not be liable for any damages resulting from disseminating, failing to disseminate, or incorrectly or inaccurately disseminating any communication, advertisement, or other materials of any kind comprising in whole or in part your use of PennCat LLC's services or PennCat LLC Program.
20. PennCat LLC disclaims any and all liability with regard to the operation of affiliate sites. These sites are outside of PennCat LLC's control, and as such PennCat LLC cannot be held responsible for their actions.
21. PennCat LLC shall in no event be liable to you, your customers or any third party for any loss resulting from any failure to perform its obligations under these terms and conditions because of intrusion or malicious attacks by hackers on the PennCat LLC Program, theft of access codes or passwords from our installations, or other acts by any third party beyond PennCat LLC's direct control, including but not limited to acts of God, nature, any government agency(ies), war, civil disturbance, labor disputes or shortages, electrical or mechanical breakdowns, inability or refusal of a common carrier to provide communications capabilities as well as the issuance of an injunction or seizure order by a court of competent jurisdiction prohibiting PennCat LLC from carrying on its day-to-day operations as contemplated under these terms and conditions or an order by any regulatory, administrative, judicial or legislative body, which shall temporarily suspend or permanently terminate PennCat LLC's ability to provide you access to the services and/or PennCat LLC's PennCat LLC Program pursuant to these terms and conditions.
22. Except for the express warranties stated herein, the PennCat LLC Program and PennCat LLC's services are provided 'as is', and PennCat LLC disclaims any and all other warranties, conditions, or representations (express, implied, oral or written), relating to the PennCat LLC Program, PennCat LLC's services or any part thereof, including, without limitation, any and all implied warranties of quality, performance, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PennCat LLC makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb or other such computer program. In addition, PennCat LLC makes no declarations that the services or the PennCat LLC Program will be uninterrupted or error-free and PennCat LLC shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising out of any interruptions or errors occurred as a consequence of your use of PennCat LLC's services or PennCat LLC Program.
23. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PennCat LLC, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages or expense (including attorneys' fees and costs) of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by PennCat LLC (collectively the 'losses'), insofar as the losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on: a) any claim or threatened claim that PennCat LLC's use of tour trademark(s), if any, infringes on the rights of any third party; b) the breach of any promise, covenant, representation or warranty made by you in these terms and conditions; or c) any claim related to your web pages. PennCat LLC's indemnity rights shall not be limited or offset by any contributory negligence by PennCat LLC. PennCat LLC may participate in the defense at its expense.
24. You, acting as the potential affiliate, warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter into a binding contract, and, if appropriate, have the authority to bind your principal or employers to these terms and conditions.
PennCat LLC PROGRAMS:
1. Partnership Program:
2. Pay per Signup (Flat fee) Program:
You will be paid a minimum of €20 of the profits generated on PennCat LLC's websites from your traffic. The flat fee program does not pay out renewals!!. The pay out percentage depends on the number of signups you generate. The commissions paid for a specific signup by PennCat LLC will be deducted from your account if that signup is identified as a fraudulent transaction.
1. The earnings due to you are calculated by PennCat LLC. You can see the amount owed to you in the statistics section of PennCat LLC.
2. All payments will be made in Euro currency. The payment is on the 16th and 30th or 31st of each month. Payments are sent by PennCat LLC within 5 days of the end of a payment period. No payment for less than € 100 will be issued. It is possible that you request PennCat LLC to pay out only amounts that are higher than a certain fixed amount which should be at least € 100. Unpaid earnings are carried to the following payment period. The payments are made by checks or wire transfers. For payments made by check a € 10.00 fee will be deducted from the total amount.
3. Using a fake payout name or filling out the application with false information is considered as a fraud (especially if you are caught cheating in another account). PennCat LLC reserves the right to close ALL the accounts and void the payment of you caught cheating with one of his account. In the event that PennCat LLC detects any sort of fraud made by you, PennCat LLC will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.
4. If PennCat LLC is closed by PennCat LLC, you will be notified and will be paid for all earnings generated up to that point in time, except in cases where it is determined that you has cheated by violating these terms and conditions.
5. If you want to close a publicity account, you must contact PennCat LLC and request for your account to be closed. In this case, PennCat LLC will pay for all earnings generated up to that point in time, if more than €25 except in cases where it is determined that you have cheated by violating these terms and conditions.
6. PennCat LLC's systems are responsible for tracking affiliate accounts, and are not liable for system downtime. Historically, PennCat LLC has provided downtime compensation. Provided that downtime compensation is offered, PennCat LLC will determine the exact amount of compensation. Each case is unique and the compensation depends upon the effect to subscriptions and payments. PennCat LLC will have any and all final judgments regarding downtime compensation.
1. PennCat LLC reserves the right to terminate this agreement or transfer an account from a publicity program to another at any time, for any reason, including, but not restricted to, profitability. In any case, you will be notified and will be paid for all earnings generated up to that point in time, except in cases where it is determined that you have cheated by violating these terms and conditions.
2. We reserve the right to change the terms of the PennCat LLC program, at any time without notification.
3. As an affiliate member you have to regard the following: upon termination of an affiliate's account, the affiliate member must immediately cease using PennCat LLC's names, forms, banners, buttons, popup consoles, images and representations of PennCat LLC thereof on their site.
4. The services and PennCat LLC Program licensed to you under these terms of agreement are protected by copyrights. You may not distribute, reproduce, decode, transmit or transfer, in whole or in part, any documentation or software codes contained herein without express prior written permission by PennCat LLC.
5. In case any one or more of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision hereof, and this agreement shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision(s) had never been included.
6. This agreement, the interpretation and execution thereof, and the relationship between you and PennCat LLC, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of USA. Any claim or dispute arising either directly or indirectly out of this agreement shall be brought before the competent court of Philadelphia, USA, which court shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, PennCat LLC shall have the right to institute any legal proceedings against you before the competent court in your home jurisdiction or elsewhere.
Model Age Verification
This Website contains explicit sexual material which may be offensive to some viewers.
You must be 18 years or older to enter this Website. By going beyond this point, you acknowledge that you are 18 years or older.
All models, actors, actresses and other persons that appear in any visual depiction of actual sexual conduct appearing or otherwise contained in this adult site were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such depictions.
Some of the aforementioned depictions appearing or otherwise contained in or at this site contain only visual depictions of actual sexually explicit conduct made before July 3, 1995, and, as such, are exempt from the requirements set forth in 18 U.S.C. 2257 and C.F.R. 75. With regard to the remaining depictions of actual sexual conduct appearing or otherwise contained in or at this adult site, the records required pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 2257 and C.F.R. 75 are kept by the custodian of records of this company whose address is available public information at Internic whois.
PennCat LLC - 3901 A Main Street, Suite 201 Philadelphia, PA 19127 USA
Due to strict regulations imposed by Visa and Mastercard, certain words are forbidden to be used in content titles and descriptions. Violations of this rule by trying to bypass the word filter using special characters (ex.: R*pe instead of Rape) or a translation will result in an immediate account suspension.
Full list of forbidden terms
A note on your privacy
According to the Spanish data protection laws, personal data collected on the Site as provided by You, by registration, purchasing of a membership or other forms, will be used by PennCat LLC, to provide You with the services requested and inform You about promotional related activities or new services related to the adult business. By providing us with such data, you consent to such use of such data and any additional use specifically included in the Registration Form.
You may ask us for details on your personal data as hold by us, and you may also ask us to rectify, cancel or refuse such personal data processing by contacting PennCat LLC, 3901 A Main Street, Suite 201 Philadelphia, PA 19127 USA, or sending an email to https://support.stiffia.com.
We hereby inform you that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law or by Court. We do not share personal data and/or information with third parties except when specifically consented by You when registering or by specific request.
We might share information as provided by You with third party service providers to manage certain aspects of the services we provide, such as payments, orders processing, or maintaining of the Site.
All other visual depictions displayed on this Website are exempt from the provision of 18 U.S.C. section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 because said visual depictions do not consist of depictions of conduct as specifically listed in 18 U.S.C section 2256 (2) (A) through (D), but are merely depictions of non-sexually explicit nudity, or are depictions of simulated sexual conduct, or are otherwise exempt because the visual depictions were created prior to July 3, 1995.
To protect your privacy, any of the following may appear; VendoStore*Manica, VendoStore*Vendo, EPOCH.com *PennCat LLC
All sales of individual clips from contributors (by tokens) are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE except in the following 2 cases within 90 days of purchase date:
If your downloaded vid is broken/corrupt, we will contact the seller on your behalf for a replacement vid. If they fail to replace the vid, a credit of equal or lesser value will be applied within 30 days.
Custom vid and store item sales are final and are subject to mediation by our support team if the seller fails to deliver within 30 days of the purchase date. A refund would be applicable to any non-received custom vids or store items which were not sent to the buyer.